AIFS Forum

Das Forum rund um alle Programme von AIFS

AUSTRALIA - ANYONE FROM ADELAIDE????

Für Camp America Teilnehmer und diejenigen, die es noch werden wollen!

Beitrag von Cindyj » 06 Mai 2007 08:41

hey nath... mite hav been me i was in that group for the first activity. were getting to LA on the 14th and staying 2 nites. did stu from the manly travel agency suggest u stay at that hostel?? we were goin to stay there but we mite stay somewhere where u get ur own room coz think well need as much rest as possible. so we mite jus miss u in LA.....

Beitrag von Mac » 07 Mai 2007 12:06

Doodz and doodesses.

On behalf of Aaron, Sarah and myself, thanks for all of you who attended the orientation last weekend (this also applies to the Perthites reading this). From what you guys have been saying and writing in your feedback forms, the oreos have hit a lot of nails on a lot of heads. (And the M&M's have once again proved to be a big hit, too!).

I thoroughly enjoyed both sessions. There was a lot of really positive energy and great contributions from lots of people. Everyone seemed to get really stuck in.

So thanks again! Have an awse summer, keep in touch, post on the forum whenever you get a chance and LOOK BOTH WAYS TWICE EVERY TIME YOU CROSS THE ROAD!!!!

Beitrag von Margeaux88 » 04 Jun 2007 13:44

WOOOOO Radelaide is the BOMB!
but Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to getting away from this cold weather!
AND no more water restrictions! YEEEEHAR!
Nil Interest Sharon!

Vorherige

Zurück zu Camp America