AIFS Forum

Das Forum rund um alle Programme von AIFS

flying out of sydney ? 17th june ?

Für Camp America Teilnehmer und diejenigen, die es noch werden wollen!

flying out of sydney ? 17th june ?

Beitrag von jenwaria » 05 Jun 2007 07:37

Anyone flying out of sydney on the 17th june ?

im flying to l.a. and my flight leaves at 9pm. i feel like im one of the last to leave !

nope not the last!

Beitrag von timtams » 13 Jun 2007 02:36

Im leavin on the 23rd of June...now i feel thats late, so yep I'll b a few days behind, I'm flyin from Brisvegas though, then to LA then toNY, do u no which camp ur going to?
hit me back
Tammi
watcha doin there sport?

Beitrag von jenwaria » 13 Jun 2007 09:40

yes, im going to camp winacka, near san diego, california !
i start at camp on the 20th june.

Beitrag von timtams » 14 Jun 2007 09:01

Cool, sounds good, im off to conneticut apparently its near NY, still have no idea of what im doing there though, wat are ur travel plans?
im off to disney land for 5 days, n have a few other things in mind, its just the money side...seen a few things u can go n do for free, or are'nt too expensive n they sound good, but yea, wateva goes, looks like it will b awesome just seein some of the buildings, they look magnificent, but yea n e way good luck wit everything, keep in touch
Tammi
watcha doin there sport?

Beitrag von timtams » 14 Jun 2007 09:03

forgot to ask, wat are u doing at winacka? Special councellor, general councellor?
watcha doin there sport?

Beitrag von jenwaria » 14 Jun 2007 09:55

hasn't been specified ! so i guess general, but lots of the activities the camp offers are the same as the ones that i applied with !
so im guessing a few things !
how about yourself ?

Beitrag von timtams » 14 Jun 2007 23:17

Hasn't been specified? but ur going in a few days right? hmm but i dont no yet either but i thought they might let u no b4 u go, but maybe not. So wat r ur plans for travel?
watcha doin there sport?

Beitrag von jenwaria » 15 Jun 2007 01:11

i have been talking to a nice girl from the uk who is going to my camp, she has been for the last 3 years, and she was telling me that you get to choose the activities you would most want to do, week to week. which sounds pretty cool because you get variety !

im not sure about my travels as yet, but i finish on the 25th august, and i have 3 weeks in which i want to see as much of california as i can, i want to go to mexico for a few days, and also maybe vegas.
my best friend is coming over on the 16th september, then i am going to disneyland for 3 days, new york for 6 days, then hawaii for 2 weeks on the way home.
so i guess i have 3 weeks where i will go with the flow !
if you want to meet up drop me an email
dancing_chef@hotmail.com !

Zurück zu Camp America